360Q now open 7 days a week!
Come and dine with us at 360Q… It’s official — 360Q has reopened its doors and the team are welcoming guests to dine with us seven days a week.
A huge thanks to all our fabulous guests who have supported us through this difficult time by purchasing our isolation packs, took part in Zoom cooking classes and bought our heat and eat meals. We are forever grateful.
The number of patrons we can accommodate is limited due to State Government regulations (although this will keep changing as restrictions ease), so to make it a safe and comfortable experience for all, we have introduced sitting times and set menu prices.
Breakfast: Served Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 10.30am and 10.30am to 12pm
Lunch: Seven days a week from 12pm to 1.30pm and 1.30pm to 3pm
Dinner: Seven days a week from 6pm to 7.30pm and 7.30pm to 9.00pm
Our set price dining options for lunch and dinner are two courses for $52pp and three courses for $68. Breakfast is from $25pp.
We will be hosting guests in both upstairs and downstairs restaurant areas to ensure we can maintain appropriate social distancing.
Plus we have launched out NEW winter menu! Check it out here.
To book a table, please call 5252 4200 or click here to grab a table online using our new reservations system.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Please be assured that 360Q is adhering to all safety measures for our staff and guests as outlined by the Department of Health and Human Services in relation to the reopening of restaurants across Victoria. These measures include:
- All tables will be set at least 1.5m apart.
- Tables will be limited to six guests.
- Measures will be in place to avoid crowding of entrances and exits.
- Floor markings to show patrons how far to stay away from each other when entering and moving around the restaurant.
- All payments will be contactless and made at the table.
- Our staff will be adhering to strict hygiene requirements, will not be permitted to enter the restaurant if they have any symptoms of a cough or cold, and have their temperature taken upon arrival at work.
- Sanitiser stations will be set up on entry and at the bathrooms so guests can sanitise their hands going in and leaving the restaurant.
- The names of every guest and their phone number will be collected by staff as per legal requirement and held for 28 days.
HIGH TEA ON SUNDAYS IN JUNE AND JULY
We are also very excited to invite you to enjoy sweet and savoury treats at our high tea events every Sunday through June and July!
Please join us for an afternoon of delightfully delicious creations by our talented chefs, accompanied by free flowing bubbles for all from 3.30pm-5.30pm! All other beverages including soft drinks, craft beer and wine will be available at bar prices.
The price per person is $55 and is required upon booking as numbers are limited due to State Government regulations.