360Q now open 7 days a week!
It’s official — 360Q has reopened its doors and the team are welcoming guests to dine with us seven days a week!
The number of patrons we can accommodate is limited due to State Government regulations (although this will keep changing as restrictions ease), so to make it a safe and comfortable experience for all, we have introduced sitting times. We are taking bookings for 20 people only for each sitting either online or by phone, 5257 4200.
We are also able to seat 50 outside but, as this is dependent on the weather, we will take bookings for outdoor seating by phone on the day.
We have also introduced set menu prices. Lunch and dinner: $52pp for two courses and $68 for three courses. Breakfast prices will be as per the a la carte menu.
Breakfast: Served Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am
Lunch: Seven days a week with two sittings: 12pm and 1.30pm
Dinner: Seven days a week with two sittings: 6pm and 7.30pm
We will be hosting guests in our downstairs restaurant areas and have set tables at least 1.5m apart to maintain appropriate social distancing. We will also have six hand sanitising stations for guests.
Plus we have launched our NEW spring menu! Check it out here!
To book a table, please call 5252 4200 or click here to grab a table online using our reservations system.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Please be assured that 360Q is adhering to all safety measures for our staff and guests as outlined by the Department of Health and Human Services in relation to the reopening of restaurants across Victoria. These measures include:
- All tables will be set at least 1.5m apart.
- Measures will be in place to avoid crowding of entrances and exits.
- Floor markings to show patrons how far to stay away from each other when entering and moving around the restaurant.
- All payments will be contactless and made at the table.
- Our staff will be adhering to strict hygiene requirements, will not be permitted to enter the restaurant if they have any symptoms of a cough or cold, and have their temperature taken upon arrival at work.
- Sanitiser stations will be set up on entry and at the bathrooms so guests can sanitise their hands going in and leaving the restaurant.
- The names of every guest and their phone number will be collected by staff as per legal requirement and held for 28 days. You will be required to scan a QR code on your mobile phone on arrival.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the 360Q team by purchasing takeaway meals, heat and eat lunches and dinners and our three, four and 14-day meal packs! Plus the happy faces we have seen popping in for takeaway coffee, muffins and our famous 12-inch bacon and egg toasties.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to 360Q!